Monday, June 13, 2011

We are always getting ready to live but never living

It seems as if in life I hear people saying, "I want to do that one day." Why not now? Obviously things don't just fall into our lap and happen over night but there is a process of action that people can take to reach their highest goals and biggest ambitions. After I put the Meth and other drugs down and decided to take a new direction with my life. In 2007 I went to cosmetology school to keep myself busy and my time occupied, when I graduated in 2009 I decided to attend college and get my masters degree in alcohol and drug counseling. It is now 2011 and even though I am halfway through with college I still haven't gotten my liscence for cosmetology, I kept putting it off and using college as an excuse not to take the test. As time went by and I started getting further and further away from my goal, I started feeling worse about myself. FINALLY, I had people who loved me urging me to follow my goals, I'm now in the process of setting up my test and even though I am SoOo nervous about passing I feel SO GOOD about myself for getting off my butt and taking action!! WE ARE ALWAYS GETTING READY TO LIVE BUT NEVER LIVING, even though my schedule is full, between working, full-time college, cosmetology test and making time for friends and family I HAVE NEVER been happier and my life has never been so fulfilled. I am so grateful for having a full life and living it to the fullest.
Love
Melinda

No comments:

Post a Comment